  Certainly no citrate in the manufacture.
I don't think having a glass of juice some time during the day would qualify.
Dave

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Richard Goodwin <dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com <mailto:dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

    And what about silver citrate?

    *From:* Dave Darrin <davedar...@gmail.com
    <mailto:davedar...@gmail.com>>

    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Fri, February 19, 2010 11:27:08 AM

    *Subject:* Re: CS>Which layer of skin for silver deposit?

    Marshal
     I have one very small insignificant problem with that statement (
    or suggestion)about " only silver nitrate does that" .
    Where would I have come about getting silver nitrate in my system?
    I have never used High Voltage
    Arc system, only 27 volts dc with polarity switching and decant
    into canning jars with lids immediately after the brewing process.
    Not that it makes any difference but I would like to know why you
    said that.
    Dave

    On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Marshall Dudley