M. G. Devour wrote:
Yeah, I can't make heads nor tails of that... Except to worry because there seems to be a Comcast node involved. They have been notorious for doing weird things like spam blocking the entire eskimo.com domain so members couldn't get the list without changing providers.

That flist and userspace/smartlist stuff doesn't seem right, though the guys at eskimo might be able to sense what it's about.

Have you tried again? Let me know the result if it fails. Thanks.

Mike