From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 3:49:32 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Confusion Making CS

Shannah,

I don't believe I read if you remove your electrodes from the water to wipe
them clean at regular intervals...do you do this?

N.

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:37:06 -0800
From: brfifi...@rogers.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Thanks for your thoughts Dan. I've just checked that batch and it's now turning
pale yellow and the cloudiness has mostly lifted - just a slight bit left.

I've got a lot to learn.