From: Greg Ball
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:37 PM
Subject: CS>RE: silver help with lymes & type?

Dick - what type of silver were you using - what generator? I've always heard
silver isn't a cure for lyme. Did you and the others you mentioned have it for
long?

I've had it for over 20 years - was misdiagnosed for about 17 years. I have a
silvergen, and it's not made much of a difference with the lyme when I've used
it for  some time. That's why I was wondering about the ACS. Also you see
mesosilver out there on the web saying it's the most effective kind of silver
out there. So I was wondering if there's a silver that can be more effective
than my silvergen makes like the two above mentioned.

Thanks

It cured my lyme, and my wife's, and the guy's who taught me how to make CS,
and hosts of other people he has cured...

Dick