Hey Dave, I missed your post. Wow that was gutsy. I just get concerned about
taking so much silver, even if it's just in a short period - I don't want to be
blue. I've used so much silver over the years that I'm concerned that I already
have it in my body. Yet that's a really tempting protocol, and I think I'm
gonna try it.

How did you know you had lyme? Were you tested positive? Were you ever
re-tested?

Also, what kind of machine were you using?

Thanks!! Greg

Hi N.,

Thanks for jumping in! I have a Silvergen machine. Is that the type of silver
you're talking about using? Looks like you and Dave are talking about similar
strategies of saturating the body.

I'm brewing a batch now, and I'm going to give it a go. I'm in so much pain I'm
hoping to push back some of that joint inflammation at the very least, even if
it's not a total cure.

Greg

Hi Marshall,

>From what I've heard, silver alone doesn't usually work, though Dave's post is
>encouraging. I've heard that the Beck protocol also isn't enough. I do have a
>rife-type machine, and as someone mentioned a few posts ago, there are some
>folks using a combo of silver, rife and salt/c. I can do the silver, vitamin C
>and rife, but can't do the salt until I get my blood pressure down.

Thanks for your support.

Greg