I can't understand this - I have seen several answers to your question Greg!
Are you getting the emails through?  dee

Hi Dee,

Thanks for checking. I guess I was just hoping to have the specific brands
addressed, but then I saw a person or two say that the brands don't matter.  I
do find that surprising since there's some comparison chart on line that makes
the mesosilver look like a star compared to all others. However I don't
understand the variables they're comparing, so I don't really know if it means
anything or not. I'd love to know what you all think.

You can see that chart here:

http://www.purestcolloids.com/psa-table.php

I'm going to try flooding my body with my silvergen silver though, to see if it
helps. Thanks!