What you make with your Silvergen is EIS Gregg.  This stands for electrically
isolated silver - commonly known as colloidal silver.  I have a Silver Puppy
and if you set it on manual you can make the silver a higher ppm.  I expect you
can with the SilverGen too. I don't know what the tetroxide is but it sounds
not good. dee