Dear Linda,

Thank you for the information on Swedish Bitters... Interesting indeed.

You also wrote:
> PPS: Feel free to email me offlist, as I think this is O/T- I was
> surprised to see it posted here. My apologies to the list...

Just FYI and any others who are unsure: You don't need to apologize.
Any reasonable health-related question is welcome on the list, and
answers as well, whether CS related or not. I only ask that non-CS-
related discussions be handled more briefly.

In practice, I'm pretty loose even on those requirements, unless
traffic volumes get so high folks start to complain. <grin> Then I'll
ask folks to end some topics or migrate to our Off Topic List or
elsewhere.

> ...but I hate to see a little one suffer.

Me too, which is exactly why such questions and their answers are
accepted here.

Be well!

Mike D.