Dan,
     In addition, though I started right up with no ramping when I started
taking large quantities daily, I never experienced a herx reaction. Never had
one during those high dose years, and never have had one since, even though
once in a while I will still drink a pint or a quart, if there is reason to do
so.
   Hmm. Lyme disease is on my list of possibles for some of my health
conditions. I wonder if never herxing could be a reason to rule out Lyme or its
co-infections?
sol

Hi Sol - Is it possible your detox pathways are functioning so well that you're
not experiencing a herx? Just a thought.