Thanks Mary Ann...   Sara
Hi Sara. It's a great generator. I've had mine for almost ten years. During that time, it has made no less than three batches a week, and at times I've made as many as fourteen batches a week (2 per day). It is a quality unit, worry-free. You'll enjoy the "bells and whistles", once you know what they are and how to put them to use. You may find that it doesn't take as long to make a batch, as they say. I never seed my batches, but I'm looking for a low-ppm (5-10) and it can take as few as three hours to make a quart. And yes -- it makes "the good stuff"!! :-)
MA

*From:* Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sun, February 21, 2010 6:11:58 PM
*Subject:* CS>Colloid Master??

> The Colloid Master
> Model 777™ AC

A friend has offered to purchase this for me. I have a homemade kit, using 3 9 volt batteries. I have no way to measure the levels, other than I have a red light thingie that will show the tyndall effect. I "cook" till I have a light tyndall - usually about an hour for a quart of cs. It is effective, has worked, so I haven't tried to do anything fancier. The above is on sale for 139. It has a bunch of bells and whistles, none of which I really understand why they would or wouldn't be good features. It does take 8 hours or so to make a liter, and that is using a fw ounces of the last batch to "seed" the distilled water. Is
this a good generator?  Any comments about why so long?  Is it making the
"good" (meaning both effective and safe) stuff? Thanks for any input. Sara

http://www.wishgranted.com/Colloidal_Silver_Maker_777_AC.html