When the facts don't add up and everyone refuses to fly off the handle and start screaming inanities?
  OK  Almost to the point of thumping a Bible.

Sorry.  Not your "flock".

Ode

At 04:56 AM 2/23/2010 -0500, you wrote:
Mike:

I'm sick of listening to third grade attacks by jerks on friends and I will defend them. I don't care what anyone else says on the list - they're mostly just chit-chatters and most don't have evidence of anything other than what they've read. brooks has good info - real info. I belong to a lot of health lists and this one is really not monitored well - or Dave's crap about Steve would've never gotten through - never on another list. You people want to bring on the name calling games, I'm right there to defend my friends and I'll lay it out as cold and as cruel as comes my way. If you want to be adults - try it - it works nicely. Community - we - what a joke! If you don't understand, Mike, what I've said about the evolution of the EU moving to ban CS, then you're not as smart as you think you are. I've been very clear about it. And so has Steve. And the movement through the EPA is hitting our shores, too.

John

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:57 AM, M. G. Devour <<mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com>mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:
John, David, Ken, and others...

> Here we go with the repetitious, inane, 3rd grade name-calling, again.
> It's no wonder the 'smart people' no longer have anything to say on
> silverlist - the wonderful "we-we" community.

John, would you kindly stop making this all so damned personal -- and
juvenile? Thank you for calling every person who posts to the list
stupid! I am very sorry David is not feeling kindly toward your friend.

He is reporting first-hand the difficulties this uproar is causing him
in his efforts to *promote* colloidal silver use. You may NOT object to
him doing so here.

Understood?

David and Ken, and anyone else who chooses to comment on this issue:
Kindly refrain from using personally perjorative descriptors of the
person of Steve Barwick, so we may all be spared John getting his
knickers in a twist because you're being MEAN to him.

Understood?

The essential issue is this:

Is CS really banned in Europe, or are vendors simply changing their
labelling to comply with new regulations and continuing to sell their
products?

If the latter, then Dave's point is perfectly valid, even if packaged
in an unkindly sentiment.

So, which is true, John?

> As carefully explained here before, Europe is moving in an evolutionary
> way, like the progressives in the U.S., to ban silver water. As is the
> EPA, John McCain and a number of others.

That is undoubtedly true, in terms of the agenda and the incremental
approach that is being attempted. I don't think anyone here is blind to
what the powers that be *want* to do.

The dispute is over the LOUD assertion that:

COLLOIDAL SILVER IS BANNED IN EUROPE!

... which some say is not actually true at the present time.

Is silver still being sold in Europe, or not? That's the question you
need to answer for us, John, if you want to be believed.

> You don't fight this battle by sticking your head in the sand...

To object to exaggerations is not the same as denying there is a
movement to ban silver... along with just about anything else that
might be useful.

You might also say that it hurts the credibility of the alternative
health community to loudly proclaim things that are not true, or that
sowing fear and panic in potential users is unwise.

So, is it true that CS is actually BANNED, and no longer being sold in
Europe, or is it only that some labelling requirements have been
changed?

Answer that, please?

Be well,

Mike D.
list referee...

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Alchemysa <<mailto:da...@alchemysa.com.au>da...@alchemysa.com.au>
wrote:
> Even though its untrue, I've had half a dozen people say to me that >
> CS has been banned in Europe. "Gee, it must be dangerous if its been
> banned" and "Hey, Google is full of references that say CS is banned >
> in Europe."
>
> Steve Barwick (aka Spencer Jones) is an idiot. All he has done is get
> more people thinking that perhaps it SHOULD be banned.
>

> David

[<mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com>mdev...@eskimo.com                        ]

Rules and Instructions: <http://www.silverlist.org>http://www.silverlist.org

Archives: