I want to hope, that if we were able to completely stop the GMO, that we
could at least "limit" the foreign genes. Isn't one of the characteristics
of GMO's is that they do not produce viable seeds for the next harvest?
Which would mean that we have to be completely dependent on what the
criminals working for and with Monsanto and Co. for seeds every year? And
what kind of pesticides may they think our seeds need to be treated with?

You're right about the corn being gene manipulated... Even here in Germany.
We had some fields down the street. I should have taken pictures of the
signs. Each sign was different, and there were about 4 or 6 different corn
fields. I didn't think much of it back then, but today, its a totally
different story. Now I'm informed, and on guard.

Monsanto could possibly also be the reason why so many bees have been dying.
Honey was always considered a medicine. No bees, no honey. No honey, no
medicine.

Aldi