From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Mar 05 15:54:58 2010
Subject: Re: CS> CLAY used for Lupus recovering Dog--Wow so far!!

I've been supplementing their raw foods with all kinds of things, like algae
powder, herbs, and have started adding MSM. Its also good for the skin, so I'm
hoping for some good results, even though I'm not 100% of the cause. Its hard
to treat something, if you're not sure what caused it :-(They get salmon oil,
flax oil, or coconut oil. I've also started adding Chia seeds as well, to their
ground veggies. And still, the Sheltie has to suffer, although as I type this
email, I've notice our cat scratching..