Hi There Cathy - I use EIS in my hair any time, after washing it, during the day, whenever I feel like it not only does it rejuvenate the hair follicles it also deals with dandruff, skin cancer, and makes the hair
fuller with more body !!!!
Take good care and USE the EIS for everything, if after a try, it does not work, then try something else this is a product which has been given to us to use for our personal complete health care, thanks to the pioneers who lurk on this list who have been working for over 50 years in research who have given the process to us for free - so go for it !!!!
Regards to all
Sandee