Lisa, did I mention that I add about 80 milliliters of 30% HP to about 4.5
liters of water to "oxygenate" the air?

Oh, I forgot to mention... Ed McCabe's book seems to have quite a few pages
dedicated to promoting some "oxygen products", but I'm not sure how good the
products are, or even if they do anything, other than cost the consumer
money...

I'm also not sure of consuming it either. I'd love to find a group of HP
users who have taken it orally. What I'd like to try is the I.V. I read how
the oxygen was slowly killing all pathogens, and other, turning the dirty,
filthy blood back to its normal reddish color. Apparently, our blood is so
polluted, that it would take quite a few sessions of I.V.s to successfully
clean our whole system. Just imagine... feeling like newly born!

Like I said, I'm just discovering this myself, and its all new to me. I need
more info, and time for it to sink in.
The other thing is ozone therapy, which I have not figured out at all yet.
Oh, did you know you can buy cans of oxygen to breathe? When I find the link
again, I'll send it, but it will be in german. I think they have something
like it in the States, or it might even be in thta guy's book, since he's
promoting all kinds of "oxygenating" items, like oxygenated water as well.

Sorry for writing so much. Much have had too much coffee today. Its already
going on 11 pm.

Aldi