Day Sutton wrote:
I have a friend that has been diagnosed with pleurisy. Doc gave him a prescription for "simvastatin" anyone know a CS protocol that will help?
*pleurisy definition - medical *

pleu·ri·sy (plo?or?i(-se-)

noun
An inflammation of the pleura, usually occurring because of complications of a disease such as pneumonia, and accompanied by accumulation of fluid in the pleural cavity, chills, fever, and painful breathing and coughing. Also called pleuritis.
I can't figure out why he would be prescribed a statin (cholesterol lowering) drug for a lung disease?

At any rate, nebulizing with CS/DMSO might help.
sol