In a message dated 3/12/2010 8:33:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,
doglandi...@yahoo.com writes:

What is the cost of the Vit D test in the US? I live in Mexico and was
going to get the test
till they told me it would cost like $260 dollars, so didn't get  it.

Pat

Here are a couple places where you can get the tests much cheaper than thru
 the MD (which did cost me $250 each time I had it done) but I also 2
insurances  & paid nothing out of pocket otherwise this would have been my
choice.

_http://www.zrtlab.com/vitamindcouncil/home-mainmenu-1.html?page=shop.produc
t_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=4&category_id=1_
(http://www.zrtlab.com/vitamindcouncil/home-mainmenu-1.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=
flypage.tpl&product_id=4&category_id=1)

_http://www.virginiahopkinstestkits.com/vitamindtest.html_
(http://www.virginiahopkinstestkits.com/vitamindtest.html)