I'm sorry, I forget all the time that we have members all over. I don't have an alternate link for those films. There are programs out there that will allow you to watch Hulu for other countries. I don't know the names but you can do an internet search and find them:) There are also programs you can find that let US folks get the UK shows played on the I Player:) Sigh, I guess I'm goinf to have to download the files and put them in a media share site for sharing at some point when I find one that will allow me to uploads more than a limited size in uploads. I didn't cheak youtube for those either.

Annie
Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Sunwaterclear - Sunny wrote:

RE US and UK..having been in both worlds.. there are a lot of BBC links from the UK including ability to watch BBC shows online that don't work here. Hulu is one xample of the vice versa situation. Couldn't access it from UK IP. know why, must be some international agreement... crazy eh. Don't think it's about them keeping the film close... You may need to google it and check it out in the UK DVD rental. I found it on Netflix here... so we're gonna have to rent it as we can't view online in regular hours!

smiles
sunny
*/A peek into our world/*..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

*Feed the Future-* *The blog* In depth articles *-* forest gardens, natural wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge? <http://www.pierresoleil.com/ourblog>
/**/

/*Follow us on Twitter - **www.twitter.com/return2earth* <http://www.twitter.com/return2earth> Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep *Info on what's going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life*/

/Tune in and friend us on *Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/return2earth>- Pierre Soleil return to earth/

//