From: sun <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 12:01:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS> OT-CAN-C and Bright-eyes

Tankersley larry wrote:
> Hey Folks;
> Has anyone had experience using CAN-C or Bright-eyes for cataracts? Or other
> modalities?
> I've been dealing with a retinal detachment [twice now] since Dec. and they
> inject the gas bubble causes a rapid increase in the cataract. I'd really
> like to skip the operation. TIA
> Larry Tankersley, Gainesville FL. USA
Larry,
I have been using either Bright Eyes or CAN-C for about a year now (with a few
gaps): CAN-C we are just finishing up 3 boxes of (6 bottles). I had great hopes
for it, but have to say at my last eye exam just a few weeks ago the cataracts
were still present, and the one in the left eye may have been just a tad worse
(or not). The only good news is there has been no significant INCREASE in the
cataract in either eye, Which may be due to the CAN-C and Bright Eyes, or may
be due to the CS / MSM / DMSO eye drops I also use at times ( I stopped for
over a month after a vitreous detachment in the left eye.
I also would really like to skip cataract surgery, and am very lucky the
vitreous detachment (which seems to have been total) did not cause a retinal
tear or detachment. In my case the left eye Suffered an inflammation after the
vitreous detachment, Which is now apparently gone, but I have months yet to
think about cataract surgery, as it can not be done until it is certain the
inflammation is entirely gone. And I'm left with a large obtrusive floater
floater and a filmy, and the eye surgeon says cataract surgery may enable me to
see the floaters even better, Which Is Not a Desirable thing, in my own
opinion, LOL.
I too want to put surgery off for the rest of my life ideally and that desire
is even stronger since the vitreous detachment and the subsequent inflammation.
But I have not succeeded in getting rid of the cataracts after a year of trying
(though I seemed to be having success for the first couple of months of drops).
sun
.