Nattokinase also has the ability to dissolve blood clots.

________________________________

From: James Lembeck <rb1...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Mar 19 10:47:14 2010
Subject: Re: CS>help for clogged arteries

Perfect, absolutely agree with Marshall. The addition of Nattokinase would also
be prudent in severe cases, they work well together...

Dr. Lembeck

Website - health-compendium.com

The information in this electronic mail message is sender's confidential
business or personal information, and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee's. Access to this Internet electronic mail message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.