Well if you watched the film, he set up rules for the experiment at the very beginning. He had to eat three meals a day, he had to eat every item on the menu, and he could only supersize the order if they asked him if he wanted to supersize it. He stuck by the rules for the experiment. Overall I think he did a great job of showing how unhealthy the stuff is. Even the doctors were surprised at the damage the stuff was doing to him, and he was a fairly healthy guy to begin with. If you're not healthy then I imagine the damage is much greater.

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

sol wrote:
Annie B Smythe wrote:
I wouldn't even eat one McDonald's meal a day. Their meat is NOT meat, and their food and every other fast food joint's food is full of MSG, and yeah a whole lot of grease. Anyone who thinks eating fast food every day is healthy needs a reality check.
I was not addressing any of those points, only the factual lies in the movie SuperSize Me. Whether fast food is healthy is a whole other issue.
http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/about/
sol