I agree that using an LED display will help.  Faster is electricity.  Just
be careful--use it privately so people won't think you're electrocuting
yourself.

That being said, I can't tell you how to make the latest instrument, only
that they work because when I first joined the microelectricity group I made
one with a 6 v lantern battery and it works great on tooth infection.
Swishing with good stuff (EIS, diluted oregano oil, peroxide, grain alcohol,
salt water) will keep infection at bay once you've routed it.

Here's the link.  Sorry it's another group but they do have it all filed..
You can read what you want and close out your membership.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sLKrSwM4mx26gAX9a2u5HODdblabSt1eDoht90sZsAc_lfFEbO23dRySM_-EId-fFE1kvl2N12yYFnGD0gizMYZz2XuqFLw/GodRods.pdf

--
BREAK ROOM Tax Service
Location:  211 Court Street, downtown Decatur