Vitamin D takes care of asthma in many people. Try this link for lots of research:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&ei=pErDS5X6IsP48AbRt7G9DQ&sa=X&oi=spellfullpage&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=2&ved=0CAoQvwUoAQ&q=asthma+vitamin+d&spell=1&fp=caec63d5ff72707a

Marshall

Kathryn Clayton wrote:

http://www.sinuses.com/fungal.htm

Here is some good reading - the same researcher that demonstrated this also demonstrated later the connection with asthma- fungal issues in the lungs. Many people find asthma relief from taking antifungals. Many people find that they have to change their entire diet to a fresh, whole food diet high in veggies, and other stuff to detox the mold toxins- the info is findable by googling things like candida(a type of fungus/yeast), anti mold diets, etc.

Good luck.
kathryn