  From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:29 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>where is everyone?/..."TAITP~WBSF"?

  Sorry, it may be clear to you, but not to me.  What sort of container are you
going to put this in?  I just want to be able to dilute it as I need it and
keep the remainder in the freezer.  Surely, unless you use loads of H202 it
would decompose fairly rapidly if diluted into this amount, because home-made
would not have the stabilisers the shop bought kind has...I would have thought.
 dee

  On 14 Apr 2010, at 14:59, Ruth Bertella wrote:

  > How much easier can it be explained?   You dilute the 35% in half to get it
down to the 17.5%.   You then dilute that in half to get it down to the 8.75%.
Then dilute in half yet again to get to the 4.375%.  When I say dilute it in
half, you add the same amount of distilled water to whatever your peroxide mix
measure is (i.e., one cup DW plus one cup of whatever % peroxide mix you have =
a half diluted mix from what you started with).

  > You may not have the convenience of using the 16 oz bottle for mixing the
whole thing up, but you can use it to store some of the diluted mixture.

  > Ruth

  Archives: