Thanks much Tom

But how do you avoid the fumes? I was hoping you could set off a chlorite
bomb of sorts and leave the sealed room for a day

The first google entry for fogger is for mold
remediation<http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS358US358&aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=fogger>.
Kind of interesting. Todays foggers are ultrasonic it seems