From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 9:46:37 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A closer look at americium 241 from a smoke detector

Richard,

        You
entire premise is flawed.  Radioactivity is a natural byproduct of decaying
organic material and has it's rightful place in the ground.  By being there
it is safely away from harming humans and other living things that have no need
for this type of radioactivity.  By your premise digging it up,
concentrating it and putting in our personal environments is ok.  Nothing
could be farthur from the truth.  This type of energy is destructive to
DNA... it kills living things in such high concentrations.  Why would you
want to expose yourself or your loved ones to ionizing radiation?  It
causes cancer, genetic defects, and a host of other diseases in plants,
animals,
and man.