One list member recently stated recently that the HerbHealers web site has highjacked the legitimate Altcancer site.

This is apparently not correct.

I received correspondence from Cathryn Caton, who said that customers outside the USA can access and place orders from altcancer.com. (I verified this.)

For various business reasons, customers in the USA must use the HerbHealer site.

Ms. Caton said that her husband will be sentenced on May 6, apparently to incarceration for a period of between three months and two years.

Persons interested in herbal medicine and health freedom should follow this case closely.