I've stored CS in both clear glass and plastic long term, with no discernible
deterioration.

Dick

________________________________
From: Bethany Methven <mrs_ak_h...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, May 6, 2010 12:09:16 PM
Subject: CS>Ionic silver in plastic

If anyone has some info on how ionic silver acts when stored in plastic, I
would appreciate some help.  I usually store and sell ICS in amber glass, but
have started offering people a gallon in a plastic jug.  I have been telling
them it is best to trasfer it to a glass container for long term storage.  So,
I am curious, does the ionic silver react instantly with the plastic? What
amount of time is considered safe to store it in plastic before it is trasfered
to a glass storage container?  I have heard that the plastic chemicals will
bind with the ions and destabalize the suspension.  Is this true? Thanks for
any help you can give me.

 - Beth

Methven Colloidal Silver - Try a natural antibiotic that has been used for
thousands of years!  (907) 357-8954 or methvencolloidalsil...@yahoo.com

--- On Thu, 5/6/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com