Questions from a newbie.

Can those of you who distill your own water for CS generation share the water
distiller you have found to produce really good colloidal silver and the
economical place or way to purchase?  I am shopping for a distiller and it is a
real zoo if you have no contact with people who have actually used distillers..

How does one truly know when to stop the CS generating process?  Approximately
what ppm is present when the Tyndale effect is first noted?

Will an aquarium air bubbler really decrease the conductivity of the water to
produce smaller particle CS?

Do different types of laser lights show a Tyndale effect at different ppm?

Is there any way to determine the particle size of home brew CS?  Does anyone
use a ppm meter and if so which one and what does it really tell you AND is it
really necessary?

We have been generating CS for about a month and are both taking several tsp
daily of the home brew CS with some pretty amazingly good results of more
energy, fewer pottly trips at night, better sleep quality, more energy, and
faster rebound from environmental (read that chemical) stressors.

Thanks to all of you for this group and the diversity of the input.  It is good
to see that the OT group is becoming more active so the CS purists can pursue
CS topics.

Thanks from Paula.

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free". John 8:36

--- On Thu, 5/6/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com