OK you Wise Ones, I'm not super swift in action, yet I will get there, but only
with your help.

Previously on this site it was noted that home steam distilled water was better
for making CS/EIS than bottled and that several of you liked your Love
distiller.

Question - Which model Love?  Possibly the Model 4 with full stainless steel
interior and glass collection jar?

>From whom did you purchase your Love or other distiller?

How long have you used it without problem?

Has it functioned well?

Do you use only for CS/EIS or for drinking water needs also?

If you had a problem with a Love, did your dealer assist appropriately?

Thanks you ALL for your illustrious info and incredible attitudes I am gleaning
from this adventurous group.

Paula