Hi, group,

   I brought silver bullet from Utopia Silver along with TDS meter.  At the
beginning making it, the water was light yellow and few ashes particles
gathering around electrode.  Many sequencce of making CW, I found there were
lots mass of ashes some sinking to the botton of the container.  So I cleaned
the electrode and glass container with alcohol. To my surprise,  CW  was clear
no more yellow color and also no more particles around electrode.  It happened
at the time my son got serious eye infection that he had eye pain, watering,
burry vision that he could not drive.  I put CS drops many times in one day but
did not help the infection and had to go next day to ER for antibiotic drops to
clear it up.  My TDS meter is broken.  I have no way to test the water.  What
did I do wrong?  I did use store brought water, which I tested before
was 0.02.  I am thinking to buy  better meter.  What's your suggetion?   Helen