Sadly, you are right, our govt. seems to enjoy radiating everything these days. It's ridiculous. Anyway, the cloves have 2 disharmonious freqs in them, which of course will be pulled out. They calibrate at 600, once I pulled the 2 bad freqs, they jumped to around 850.

Renee wrote:
Just be sure you do 'something' with those herbs, because they are all radiated when they are brought in. It's to kill any bugs hidden in the spices. samala,
Renee
www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt <http://www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt> Chronic pain does NOT belong in your body. The Am Wand helps you get rid of it quickly and easily. Get the wand here /-------Original Message-------/ Anyway, my eyes were treated to rows and rows of bulk, high ORAC herbs
and spices, as far as the eye can see.  I picked up a huge bag of
/ground cloves/ (powder) for almost nothing, this is expensive stuff,
cloves are very medicinal.