From: bodhisattva [mailto:bodhisat...@mutemail.com] Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 2:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT: new website that aggregates and distributes personal
info

Thank's another website to send an attorney letter too. Even though the information on this household is totally incorrect, in virtually every category. Even more cool, I'm not even listed, but someone else I don't even know is. So their information appears to be aggregated over multiple sources, but since I usually use fake names, they probably couldn't correlate anything correctly.

I don't use fake names to hide, I use them to determine who uses what information. For example if you have something sent to your home as "Joe Blow", then when you start getting mail to Joe Blow, you know who sold you out. But since I never, ever, fill out a survey, customer response ticket, warranty card, or join ANY clubs or shopping clubs, their information appears to be horribly bad guessing. Still, off goes the cease and desist letter.

I had myself, and my entire family DNA cards pulled from the state labs, and under witness, destroyed. States covertly have taken DNA samples since around 1964 without telling anyone. But better get yours back before they institute a huge national database of it. DNA provides a structured link to yourself, you don't want that floating around. Most states will comply with an "Order" to destroy, but make sure you commission a witness to witness that this actually takes place, and legally sign off on it.