All of the anti-psycotic drugs are actually anti-parasitic to some extent, and work on toning down brain parasites. Risperidone is utter horse crap, it's a chemical lobotomy. But there are other things I can share about his situation, if you are interested. I can help with this privately, if you want, I'll await your email if you are interested.

Tara McClintick wrote:
Thank-you Annie, interesting!  Now, besides stress, what causes dopamine to
be too high???

 My son is on a small dose of risperdone, out of desperation so that he
didn't destroy our home, or hurt himself or us. As I understand, they
believe rispedone works because it block dopamine reception. I've been
adding lots of serotonin support, and Gaba support but for the OCD (still a
big problem for him and sometimes the trigger of his meltdowns)the doc
wanted to add Prozac too. Instead we are trying St.John's Wort - seems to be
doing great on that so far.  I have passionflower and skullcap next in
line....but I'm curious as to why the dopamine surges started happening
along with puberty - he was never aggressive until about 11-12 years old as
the hormones started coming in. I'd love to get that risperdone out of the
picture a.s.a.p but we also have to be able to live together safely.

I wish more docs were trained in the herbals and natural healing, I can't
read these books fast enough!
Tara

Tara McClintick
www.booksbytara.com