Hi Neville,

What do the veggies do?

May one eat it or use for cooking after the treatment?

Is that a one time fix or how often do you apply?

Never heard of it but it sounds good and cheap and easy, so it could be
a winner.

OK,
Tony

By the way, Do you know how to make genuine turpentine from trees? What
the actual process is?

> My husband came home from a trip with a nasty bunch of chigger bites all
> over....

Sounds like the beginning of a naughty joke !!!

Subject : RE: CS>chiggers