The link that was posted does not show one.
Thank you kindly
Christel

In a message dated 6/25/2010 1:42:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bbane...@earthlink.net writes:

Brickey,

       Don't worry.  Get yourself a  baby Godzilla (or make your own) and
stop the bacterial infection in the root  instantly.  This device sends a
small (3 - 6 volt) DC current thru the  tooth and root killing the germs.  Go
to microelectricitygermkiller group  on Yahoo for all the info.  Very easy to
use, very inexpensive and worth  it's weight in gold.  I've use this
successfully several times.   Good luck.

Bob

----- Original Message -----
From:  _brick...@aol.com_ (mailto:brick...@aol.com)
To: _silver-l...@eskimo.com_ (mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:07  PM
Subject: CS>Dental Exam

After many years with no cavities the Dentist said I needed a root  canal
on my front tooth. I was shocked that  EIS allowed that to  happen. I brush
daily with EIS, H2O2, MSM, Peppermint Oil, and Xylitol. It  turned out the
tooth had a root canal done years ago but it had two roots.  The Dentist said
that was the second time he has seen a front tooth with two  roots. The
previous Dentist in Los Algodones, Mexico did not see the second  root. I guess
EIS is still doing its job preventing tooth problems. My  back teeth have
four roots.
Brickey