Here is a recent post on CS & Shingles

In a message dated 7/5/2010 7:00:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
aera...@gmail.com writes:

Hi PT, as for skin problems---I'm not sure how  long ago it was but I read
a post by Brooks Bradley . He gave a recipe for  skin problems. Since
then--I have helped 7 people stop skin problem.. Mostly  psoriasis.. 2 others
were
going crazy with shingles & said  they "would try anything !!! " The ones
with psoriasis are not having any  more problems & the 2 with shingles have
not had a  reoccurrence  of their problems... The 2 with shingles also take a
 tsp. of EIS orally. { not the mix } I'm not sure if it is every day or
not... I've even had them say I should bottle it & sell it... I just mix  it
up & give it to them..The mix is---75 % EIS---10 % DMSO---15 %  glycerine.
A Great Big Thanks to Brooks Bradley for this from  the folks here he has
helped...& to Mike for having this site !!!  Lois