I make silver citrate and have posted on it in the past. One of my posts
is at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg130032.html

 While I make silver citrate by using the Faraday calculator you can
make it with greater accuracy with regard to actual ppm by mixing
together silver oxide, citric acid and tripotassium citrate. The link to
the patent detailing the process is in the link above.  If you search
the archives you can find more posts on making silver citrate

 - Steve N

needling around wrote:
> Thanks but getting the silver to 28,000 ppm is probably beyond me.
> I'm just
>
> starting.
> PT

Archives: