  From: ejohns9...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS and shingles

  In a message dated 7/14/2010 7:26:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
highfie...@internode.on.net writes:
    Shingles and the after-effects can last for years - some people never get
over the nerve pain.

    Jane
  I have  a friend who has had them for over 5 years.  She has had all manner
of treatment but is still bothered with the burning pain. Believe it is called
postherpectic neuralgia.   I spoke with her this week and she tells me that
frozen gel paks help her most.

  Edith