In a message dated 7/15/2010 3:39:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zzekel...@aol.com writes:

Hi Edith, Has she tried the Brook's Mix &  CS/EIS  to stop them ??  Lois

Here's the story:  Both wanted to be in  better health so after they moved
to a town where a well known herbalist  has a business, I talked them into
giving him a  visit.
( I have never met the man but he has basically  the same things as Dr.
Christopher & have read a lot of his posts about  health & I am NOT affliated
with him at all)  They did all the  cleanses, drank the nutritional drink,
etc, etc, etc...you get the picture and  were pleased with the results.  He
would have kept on but she hated the  taste of everything.    Because it was
so different from the norm,  they quit because they were under the impression
that once you do that, you are  well for life.  She is not going to do one
natural thing now.   However, I spoke with her this week and she says she
applies a frozen gel pak  when it really bothers her.   Edith