"I keep a spray bottle handy all the time,in the kitchen/bath.etc. I regularly
spray the kitchen counters,dish rags get soaked ,cupboard door handles,
everything important in the bathroom.My hands at least three or four times a
day,even after washing .All door-knobs,indoor and out"

Likewise!  A bottle by every sink as well as in the shower and in the laundry
room.

TW

---- Harold MacDonald <har...@telus.net> wrote:
> Recently some-one asked if it was OK to use CS on hands,etc.
> I keep a spray bottle handy all the time,in the kitchen/bath.etc.
> I regularly spray the kitchen counters,dish rags get soaked ,cupboard door
> handles, everything important in the bathroom.My hands at least three or four
> times a day,even after washing .All door-knobs,indoor and out.Stair
> railings,car door handles.My hair brush,comb.

Archives: