Please note that it's very quickly gotten into the mainstream media that vitamin D may completely prevent MS.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article5672308.ece

From all I've read to date, the evidence for this is very strong.

On Tuesday, Jul 20, 2010, at 05:58 Asia/Tokyo, Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC wrote:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Some Doctor overseas I think  developed a MS cure on idea that
MS was caused by constriction on blood vessels in brain and Iron deposits.
Developed cure for his Wife if I remember right.
I some of this a time back misplaced the original one but others are test it
also.
Found the article Here it is with several others on subject.
I was very interested because I lost a Sister to MS.
If short cut does not come through look up, ends up it was an Italian
Doctor.
Doctor cures wife of MS

http://www.gizmag.com/ccsvi-multiple-sclerosis-ms-cure-zamboni/13447/

http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/trevis-life-with-multiple- sclerosis-ms/a-
controversial-new-cure-for-multiple-sclerosis/

-http://singularityhub.com/2010/03/22/cure-for-multiple-sclerosis- verified-i
n-latest-research-trials-coming-soon/

Bob

http://www.academicjournals.org/sre/abstracts/abstracts/abstracts2007/ Au
g/Iroha%20et%20al.htm

Antibacterial efficacy of colloidal silver alone and in combination with
other antibiotics on isolates from wound Infections

"A total of ten clinical bacterial isolates comprising five isolates of
Escherichia coli isolated from surgical wound patients at the Federal
Medical Centre, Abakaliki and five isolates of Staphylococcus aureus
isolated from the wound sites of burnt patients at the University of
Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu were evaluated for their susceptibility
to colloidal silver at 5 and 20 ppm using agar dilution method and the
killing rate technique. Also, interaction studies between colloidal
silver and some conventional antibiotics were carried out against the
clinical isolates of Escherichia coli and S. aureus using disc diffusion
technique. The result of the study shows that the test organisms were
sensitive to the colloidal silver at both concentrations and also to
some of the antibiotics in the paper disc. The killing rate studies
revealed that the colloidal silver is highly bactericidal against the
test isolates at both concentrations. The drug interaction study showed
no antagonism, indicating that concomitant use of colloidal silver with
these antibiotics may not affect the therapeutic efficacy of either of
these agents."

Archives: