Just so you know, the model 3 and the model 4 are the same except for the
stainless steel outer container... so I was told.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jaxi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 9:58 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2010 #687

  Well I am hoping for under $100 bucks with shipping for the model 4.  They
start the bidding at $1 ... eventually someone will not outbid me.

  On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM, needling around <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

    You might want to try this website.  It is the one I finally ordered from
and they reduced the shipping for a phone order.

http://www.webeatprices.com/product_info.php?products_id=1&osCsid=cd96006353cf903b2bc98b810685e09a

    I also mis-spoke.  I ordered the model 3 not the model 4.  I believe the
difference is that the 3 is white and the 4 is stainless.
    PT