Re: CS>[List Owner]Archive listing on web site...and Silver-eskimo Processing
of Information
And I add an AMEN to third the motion!

 When I was thirsty, you fed me.  When I was needy, you gave me the information
that I needed.  When I needed to communicate, you communicated with me both by
listening and in sharing from your vast stores of incredible (and sometimes so
over my head) knowledge.  I am totally amazed at the amount of valid
information flowing from person to person on this site.  That personal touch is
very good for some of us (ME) and a welcome part of the process.  Through that
personal touch I have found other fantastic forums to join.

Mike, I cannot thank you enough for sharing of yourself to start and keep this
forum running.  I have learned about silver and slavers (how we can be tracked
and monitored without our knowledge or awareness).  What I still lack is
understanding (in very simple terms, guys and gals) of how to navigate the web
for information without the exposures many of you have told us about.

If anyone is up to the challenge of speaking to me in those very simple terms,
I am ready to start making changes as I can feel in my heart the need to begin
such a transition.  I need a step by step...you can do this and then you can do
this and this email is good and this is how to get it and this is how to use it
and this is what to avoid because of the tracking issues etc etc etc  Hey,
maybe that would be a good off topic post......

Thanks Mike!  Keep up your standard of excellent  excellence!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 8:06 PM

"Sandy" <hollis302...@yahoo.com>

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com