CO2 forms carbonic acid and will lower the pH. Silver carbonate is a salt and should have little or no effect other than buffering (and buffering will always tend to move the pH from any present acids or bases toward the neutral pH of 7).

Marshall

Kathryn Clayton wrote:
On the subject of pH- how does the silver carbonate affect the pH? does it raise it or lower it?