  From: Lisa
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 2:14 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Freckle question

  Thanks everybody!

  I also agree on the sunscreen portion - only time we use it here is when the
husband enforces it (and I can't get away with not using any) OR even I'll put
a bit on the kids when it's 90+ degrees out and super, strong, summer sun with
no shade etc.

  Regardless, I plan on waiting a couple days as this morning it looked smaller
and actually more of what I originally suspected (and hoped) it was - and that
was more of a fingernail [dotted] scratch. It looks smaller and not as bad. My
eyesight certainly isn't what it once was.so it's hard for me to really get a
good look at it (plan on breaking out the reading glasses that are stashed
somewhere to look closer).

  Lisa