The salient point is that Cancema is a trade name for a particular product. Centreforce uses that trade name. It's obviously a misleading business practice.

The current site makes this perfectly clear:

http://health.centreforce.com/health/cansemaorder.html

I find this highly objectionable.

Many competitors can produce their own remedies and market them under whatever name they wish, but it is wrong to use the trade name of another company.

Potter could call his product "Centreforce Salve" or something else. The salves he sells are not Cancema. That's quite simple.

Altcancer.com is beyond honorable in offering refunds to purchasers of falsely labeled "Cancema" products. Again, if the owner of Centreforce were really determined to be honoroable in his business dealings, he could call his product anything but Cancema.

As Greg Caton of altcancer.com has been imprisoned again, he'll not be able to deal with such problems himself. His wife runs the operation on her own for the time being.