In a message dated 9/15/2010 1:08:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
new...@internode.on.net writes:

Dr Jerry  Tennant

>> An Understanding of How the body  Works
>>
>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrgqXs9FZA&feature=related
>>  This is just a quick transcription with lots of holes in it, so
>>  please watch the videos on this page!

DR Glenn Gordon must have read Tennant's book as he told me about the same
thing. Except the low level infrared laser directs your body to send oxygen
to  the point where the laser beam is directed. He said your cells use
oxygen as a  fuel and die off when the oxygen level drops too low.

I guess the oxygen drink using MMS is required so you have some oxygen  to
send. I have been treating all kinds of problems with just the laser itself.
 It does not seem to do that much for my recent knee replacement. I have a
lot of  edema swelling. Been trying the re bounder with only one leg to try
to get rid  of extra lymph.
Brickey