From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 8:16:42 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Zapper for Tooth Pain

Pat,

   You might be able to use a zapper but the Godzilla device works for this
every time.  It will not only relieve you of the pain, but it will kill the
infection in the tooth, gum, or root of the tooth and can save you thousands on
dental bills.  Go to microelectricitygermkiller group on Yahoo for schematics
on
how to make one for under $10.   You can buy a very nice one with a volt meter
on it from "V" at lig...@theledman.net   I've used this device many times and
it
has naver failed me.

Bob