Well, it does mean that something is happening.
36 what?

Whole lot of no info, there.
Strictly "seat of the pants"
If you can taste a metallic 'bite' to the water...could be done enough.

Ode

At 08:20 AM 9/24/2010 -0400, you wrote:
The solution has a bearding that grows on the 'electrodes', two pieces of silver. Does this mean it's done? I expected the multimeter to get to 36 or close to it before I would consider it time to use the laser to see if it was ready. It's taken a lot longer than five hours to start doing this. I expected this batch to take a long time because I was making a lot more to use on farm and stable as well.
Anyone want to take me by the hand here?

Laura